NEXT THEME DAY TOPICS Coming Soon!

March - Municipal Building
April - School –
May - Shopping –

More future Theme day topics and a complete list of previous theme days may be found HERE.

Please read this guide before particpating for the first time

Please remember in the "Caption or title" box, to fill thus:~NAME - CITY - COUNTRY ~ and NOT your post title!.

Friday 29 March 2013

APRIL GALLERY - Pedestrians crossing

Corner of William Street and Crown Street walking from the city up the rise to Kings Cross

The theme for April is 'pedestrians crossing' which held the slimmest of margins over 'the long and winding road'. As the two can be seen to complement each other - at least in my poorly head - I would not be in the least upset if some of you had your pedestrians crossing a long and winding road! Do note that the theme is 'pedestrians' with an 's', which indicates the people not the crossing itself.



The Linky will open at 8:00PM on Monday 31st March, and close at 8:00PM on Friday 4th April. All times are GMT+11. Sydney does not go 'off' summer time until 7th April.

Please VOTE FOR JUNE, over in the side-bar, after you link to your April post


9 comments:

Jim said...

I know this theme day is supposed to be about pedestrians actually crossing but due to my aversion to having people in my shots, I didn't actually capture any pedestrians on it but I hope you won't exclude me from participating in this theme day. :)

Julie said...

Hardly, Jim. And the crossing you have chosen is such a significant one in our city, which I hope is retained for years to come.

Gerald (SK14) said...

the link to Tilburg comes up with "invalid token"!

Julie said...

Thanks, Gerald. I suspect that Peter has linked BEFORE he has posted. I shall hae a wee talk with him, offline.

sfrisolo said...

ops I have make a mistake, I have posted a wrong image, but the link is correct....

Julie said...

All fixed, Barbara.

Tanya Breese said...

great street shot, i really like that hotel!

Small City Scenes said...

Look right and watch out for cars. MB

Chrissy Brand said...

A wonderful selection - well done all. I was away so did not have time to link to the theme day but my entry is at: http://mancunianwave.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/city-daily-photo-theme-day-pedestrians.html

City Daily Photo - Taking you around the world every day.